Detroit’s North American International Auto Show Charity Preview, is this Friday, January 15th! This very exclusive, high profile event, is a black tie event, benefitting a wide range of children’s charities.
Tickets are $250 per person and an impressive amount of $240 of that ticket price, will go directly to your charity of choice, supporting services for children of all ages, from birth to age eighteen.
Those who purchase a ticket will not only be able to enjoy the splendid 50 vehicle debuts but will also be able to rock and groove to The Romantics! This event runs from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. If you would like to purchase tickets, please visit www.naias.com.
Ticket purchases will benefit the following charities:
- Barat Child & Family Services
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan
- Boys Hope / Girls Hope of Detroit
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Children’s Services of Northeast Guidance Center
- DADA Charitable Foundation Fund
- Think Detroit PAL
- The Detroit Institute for Children
- The Children’s Center
- March of Dimes
- Judson Center
- Easter Seals – Michigan
The North American International Auto Show Charity Preview will be held at Cobo Center, One Washington Blvd, Detroit.