I am super excited to be heading to one of the biggest blog conferences well-known to nearly all female bloggers and social media mavens in the country! The conference will be held in NY next week and even though trademark laws are stopping me from making a mention here, I’m pretty certain you know which one I’m talking about.
After four years of building the Glamorous Moms’ brand, it’s finally time to give a little back and New York is where my payback will start. While excited to meet up with my favorite bloggers and the many brands that I adore, I am also excited to be hosting the first Glamorous Moms event; The Glamorous Luncheon.
We’ll be serving 50 of America’s favorite female bloggers (who are also our fans and supporters) an exclusive lunch filled with style, smiles and lots of glamorous swag! Oh yes, stylish swag is included along with a three coarse meal, the best service in Manhattan by Ruth’s Chris Manhattan and the opportunity for guests to network with their favorite blogging celebrities.
Why a luncheon you ask? Well, if you’ve ever talked to me about this particular conference, then you know I am a BIG FAN of the entire organization, their sponsors and the conference itself. I wouldn’t dare host a party to compete with any of theirs, I simply wanted to host an event during the lunch break to show my appreciation and to give back to those who have cared and shown their support for my brand. I also am bringing some of my favorite brands with me to share.
The guest list has been capped at fifty lucky guests. Although I know we have more than fifty glamorous friends out there, I had to cap the event at fifty due to limited financial sponsorship. If by chance, we are able to gain more sponsors next year, I can only hope to have a bigger guest list and a larger turn out so more of our supportive friends can attend. We’ll keep you posted on those plans.
Who is sponsoring The Glamorous Luncheon? I’m so glad you asked. We have an impressive list of sponsors, all who have great services and products that I cannot wait to share with all of you! The list below consists of businesses that are a perfect fit to the Glamorous Moms brand and the guests who have been invited. Please read about the sponsors below and feel free to blog about them, tweet with them on Twitter and mention them on Facebook!
- Karen Kane (@Karen_Kane) – Karen Kane has been a fan of Glamorous Moms for quite some time and I have to say they have been one of my favorites for years! Not only is this women’s apparel brand right for me, it’s also right for you! It doesn’t matter what age you are, pieces form Kane’s collections can be interchangeable with others to create any age appropriate look! Karen Kane is one of the most respected names in the fashion industry today and she has become truly synonymous with style, comfort, and sophistication. What makes the brand’s namesake and chief designer even more amazing, is she’s a glamorous mom herself!
- Purely Pro Cosmetics (@purelypro) – A division of Productions Plus-The Talent Shop, a national talent agency was founded by Margery Krevsky. In 2005 Margery began formulating the line for professional models and talent who were looking for a quality makeup line that would last during long shifts and bright lights. Purely Pro Cosmetics is a line designed with the latest cutting edge technology and purest ingredients to last and enhance. I’m not a model anymore but I am a busy working mom and long-lasting make up that always keeps me looking great no matter where I go, is important to me. That’s why Purely Pro Cosmetics is a favorite of mine and I stand behind their products.
- Ruth’s Chris Manhattan (@ruthschrisnyc) -Ruth’s Chris Steak House in New York City is sumptuously decorated in deep tones complemented by beautiful modern art and rich, mahogany paneled walls. A venue that’s warm and sophisticated, Ruth’s Chris Manhattan has a staff like no other. They put you first and make you feel like the glamorous guest that you are. Normally closed on Saturday afternoon, Ruth’s Chris Manhattan is opening early specifically for The Glamorous Luncheon, eager to spoil our guests.
- Studio 32 (Studio32VIP) – Dr. David Bradley, a dentist for 25 years and one of the most respected smile make over dentists in the country, is the founder of the region’s premier concierge dentistry facility, offering clients the most advanced cosmetic and restorative services in a comfortable, private environment. Studio 32 offers an extensive list of smile make over services and aesthetic services keeping their clients feeling confident and beautiful! The aesthetic services are provided by Dr. Bradley’s partner, Michelle Schiller, who understands her clients and their needs. How do you ask? Not only is she a registered dental assistant and a licensed cosmetologist, she’s also a glamorous mom!
- Nutra Nail (@nutranail1) and Shadow Shields (@shadowshields) will also be present at the luncheon.