My Five Favorite Eye Creams
When it comes to eye creams, we need to get serious. It’s true no one product works for everyone. We all have a different genetic makeup and various concerns with our skin based on environment, diet, and lifestyle habits.
I’ve used many eye creams throughout the years and have done a ton of research for my readers and for myself, to be honest. With that being said, I’ve put together my five favorite eye creams sure to give you the results you’re looking for. Whether you’re hoping to banish dark circles, get rid of fine lines, erase that pesky sun damage, or minimize the signs of aging, the five creams (and serums) on the list below will help treat your concerns.
1. LUMIÈRE RICHE Extra Moisturizing Illuminating Eye Cream – This illuminating eye cream smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines with what is called the Lumiere eye balm. The overnight eye balm’s key ingredients are antioxidants, caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C. Available at dermstore.com, $108.00.
2. L’Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Eye Cream – This lightweight cream helps transform the look of aging skin by working both on the skin’s surface and penetrating skin’s surface with key ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-Xylene, an anti-aging ingredient developed by L’Oréal Paris Laboratories. Available at CVS, $26.79.
3. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream – Rapid Wrinkle Repair contains my favorite ingredients retinol for anti-aging and hyaluronic acid for moisturization. Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that helps stimulate collagen production. Available at Ulta, $26.99.
4. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum – Olay Eyes Eye Lifting Serum Instantly plumps the eye area with hydration and reduces the appearance of under-eye bags. The formula is fragrance- free and non-greasy that quickly absorbs into the surface of the skin. The serum also includes niacinamide, antioxidants, and peptides which are the perfect ingredients for anti-aging. Available at Walmart, $24.99.
5. Dermologica Age Reversal Eye Complex – Advanced, microencapsulated Retinol is also in this eye cream and this is the cream I have been using for years. Microencapsulation technology optimizes Retinol potency and absorption to help reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles and fine lines. Available at Dermologica, $80.
There you have it! My five favorite eye creams and serums to help eyes look younger with firmer skin and fewer signs of aging. Do you have a favorite on the list? Or, maybe a favorite eye cream I didn’t mention? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts. I’d love to hear from you.