Rosewater Sprays Can and Will Help Your Skin
Rosewater sprays were unimportant to me when they first came out. “Another rose-scented product,” I thought to myself. But then they kept popping up in my feed and my fancy beauty blogger friends started discussing their favorites over brunch. So…. I bit the hook.
I’ve tried a few and believe it or not, I found a favorite. Now grace & stella rosewater is an essential in my beauty closet and my daily routine. Why? Rosewater actually has calming and anti-inflammatory properties. It also provides skin-protecting antioxidants. I know I should stop drinking coffee and refrain from enjoying wine during my evenings (both dehydrate your skin) but until I can conquer those bad habits, I look for extra glasses of water during the day and good beauty products that offer hydration. And, grace & stella rosewater spray is one of them.
I know what you’re thinking and yes, you can add another product to your routine. If you’re already into a daily regimen, what’s one more amazing product to help soothe, calm, and hydrate your skin? Come on! You know I’m right.
As seen in the photo above, yes, the grace & stella rose spray is my current obsession. Would you like to know more benefits of rosewater and how it can help your mood and skin? Here are ten good reasons rosewater is not only a glamorous choice but a necessary one when it comes to beauty and skincare:
- The astringent like properties helps clean pores and tone the skin. Apply rose water after steaming skin and unwanted redness and blotchiness will disappear.
- It helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles away.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue.
- Rosewater helps hydrate, revitalize, and moisturize skin.
- Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties that help get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
- It can act as a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt.
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance.
- Rosewater controls excess oil.
- Spray it on your pillow for better sleep and relaxation.
- It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and helps get rid of unwanted dandruff.